Here are the rules: list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and don’t think too hard–they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Reply in the comments, or FB or twitter, so I’ll see your list.
1. Just So Stories – Rudyard Kipling
2. White Fang – Jack London
3. The Black Cauldron – Lloyd Alexander
4. Something Wicked This Way Comes – Ray Bradbury
5. The Mists of Avalon – Marion Zimmer Bradley
6. Maia – Richard Adams
7. The Stand – Stephen King
8. Obsidian Butterfly – Laurel K. Hamilton
9. Devil in the White City – Erik Larson
10. Horse Heaven – Jane Smiley
Interesting to go back and look at the list when you’re done. Fun!